How to Plan a Surprise Proposal?
Chances are you have no idea how to plan a surprise proposal that goes perfectly and includes having a photographer on location with you.
I am here to help you help you with the best tips and tricks? Many men decide to propose in nature or place that's very special to the couple. That can include your first hike, your favorite activity such as biking, skiing or hiking or simply a place that's very beautiful and romantic.
- First thing you have to do in order to plan a proposal is to get an engagement ring. Ha that's a no brainer but many men have no idea what size their partner's finger is. The best way to find out is to look at the rings he/she already has and measure that.
- Pick a location that's private. No one wants to have by-passer stare at the most intimate and intimidating moment so make sure your location is not only beautiful but also private, in case you get nervous.
- Hire a photographer who will help you pick the location(I am your Park City proposal photographer), with whom you can coordinate all the details such as time, exact location and circumstances in which you'd pop the question
- Pro tip: make sure you partner is dressed nice so maybe mention going out for lunch or dinner? Everyone likes to look in their photos, so that's why it's important your partner is camera ready.
- Plan celebration after. You can either have a picnic or make a reservation in your favorite restaurant
- Involve your pet if you want to. Why not making it a little more more special by bringing your dog on a walk and possibly attaching a ring to its collar. Be creative!
Salt Lake City, Utah Proposal Locations
I already wrote a blog on best engagement locations in SLC but here are some of my favorites.
- Numerous hikes Big Cottonwood Canyon if you like the forest and mountain views.
- City Creek if you want the city views and proximity to SLC
- Empire Pass between Slc and Park City
- Jordan River park if you want a bike ride or picnic
- Red Butte Gardens
- Tunnel Springs if you want genie hike among tall grasses and beautiful sunet
- the Salt Flats read my blog to read about it.
Park City, Utah Proposal
Many people come to Park City for skiing trips or vacations and use that opportunity for a surprise Park City Proposal. Park City is located 35 miles from SLC and offers similar landscape at higher altitude.
Some of my favorite locations that would make the perfect proposal locations is:
- McPollin Farm
- Deer Valley ski resort if you're thinking of proposing in a winter.
- Guardsman Pass for the views, aspen trees and sunsets.
- Numerous mountain biking trails in Park City
- The Green House
- Downtown Park City if you don't mind the crowds.
Interested in hiring a proposal photographer to help you document and plan the perfect day? My proposal photoshoots start at $500 anywhere 50 miles from Salt Lake City.