Meet Your Colorado Elopement Photographer
Hi, I am Alina, Colorado elopement and adventure wedding photographer. Your elopement day should be as unique as the love between the of you. Whether you want to elope in cute mountain towns like Telluride or Ouray or in Rocky Mountain National Park I'm here to capture it in a way that tells a timeless story and to walk you through the process from start to finish.
LGBTQ + Friendly
Colorado offers a breathtaking backdrop for couples seeking an intimate and stunning way to say "I do." With its majestic mountains, picturesque lakes, and enchanting forests, Colorado provides a dreamlike setting for elopements. Not sure about exact location?No problem, I am here to help you decide.
As a photographer specializing in capturing these cherished moments, I strive to create a beautiful blend of natural beauty and heartfelt emotions in every image. My passion for storytelling through photography enables me to capture the raw emotions, tender gestures, and authentic connections that make each elopement so unique.
Sample 8h Elopement Timeline
4am Getting ready at your airbnb
5am leave for first look
5:30am-6:30am first look and hike for sunrise at first portrait location
6.30am-8am the ceremony and family portraits
8.00am-9am portraits and kayaking on the lake
9.15am-11am hike to a 2n location for portraits and romantic picnic
11am-12pm private vow reading and final portraits
12pm- wrap up
All Colorado Elopement Packages Include:
Starting at $2700
- Customized elopement planning assistance including help finding perfect locations
- Vendor recommendations (UT, CO)
- Hand crafted timeline for smooth and easy day
- Permit assistance
- Digital image gallery with unlimited downloads + printing rights
- Travel costs are included in the Western USA but I am available to travel to any destination with an additional travel fee.
- Couple’s questionnaire which helps me assist in creating the perfect day and deliver dream gallery
- Sneak Peek Gallery within 48 h (About 10-15 pictures)
- Unlimited consultation and support until your big day so you're up to date with the whole process. Don't worry, I'll be there for you.